Windows and Mac are two operating systems that update their firmware and software regularly. This causes the internal look and feel change in short spans of time. Just when people get used to the still new functions, the update comes in and changes everything. The cycle of learning, unlearning and relearning carries on and people eventually give up. Some users turn to tutorials spread all over the internet. Most of these videos request a software download, which further complicates things. So what is the way to break this deadlock?
Movavi, Videos Tutorials Just Got A Whole Lot Easier
Movavi is free software on the internet available for download on Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It is essential software that helps the user take videos of the things that are being done on the computer and it also records external sound. Earlier taking screenshots were difficult but with modernizations things are really getting easier. So the latest version of Windows comes in the form of Windows 8. It is a whole new experience compared to the earlier Windows 7. Users are still getting around on how to use the software properly. Screen capture on Windows 8 is a function that can be used to teach people how to use the software to their advantage. The dual functions let the user record videos and take snaps as well.
Steps To Record A Screen Activity Video
- The first step is always downloading the software off the internet. A simple Google search would reveal the link with the downloadable files. Once the download is completed the users simply need to install the software on their hard disk drives.
- The next step is to adjust the calibrations related to the screen capture. The various software normally evaluates the system components and set the apt values. But they are all customizable and they normally include the format of the video, audio options, etc.
- After all the settings are in place it is time to start recording. Most software has shortcuts located amongst the function keys up top. The alternative way is to press record on the software dialog box on the screen.
- After the video is done the user can stop recording in the same way the record was started.
- Many software also allow editing. Some have extensive controls like transition effects and timeline, while others only have the duration of the video up for edit.
- After editing the video the file needs to be saved to a convenient location on the computers HDD.
- Once the video is processed and saved the user can burn it to a DVD drive, upload it on websites like YouTube or Dailymotion, etc.
This software can also be used along with the internet. The screen activity video can be streamed live with a selected user anywhere on the planet. Both the users just need to exchange pass codes. It works on the same lines as the older software called Team viewer. These are very useful software for providing a real time visual tutorial on how to do things.